We are a coalition of African companies, philanthropists and individuals committed to improving the health and wellbeing of Africans in Africa within their various workplaces and in their immediate communities.
We recognize the fact that the people make the business and thus the profitability of businesses will ultimately rest in the wellbeing of her staff. Our task, therefore, is to inspire and lead synergies to ensure a healthier Africa.
Building on the leadership, reputation and convening power of the Aliko Dangote Foundation and the experience, reputation and global reach of the Global Business Coalition for Health (GBCHealth), we will build partnerships that will develop and scale impactful health programs across Africa, deepening knowledge, building evidence for future investment and strengthening coordination among African philanthropists, business leaders, companies and local business networks.
As part of our mandate for the next three years, we will:
- Incubate partnerships on priority programs/interventions that will amplify and accelerate results
- Create a knowledge hub of data and insights relevant to the region, which supports more effective planning, better investments, and improved impacts on health through topical briefings and disseminating lessons learned
- Curate multiple leadership events to convene private sector and other stakeholders around common issues, encouraging learning, stimulating partnerships and providing high-profile visibility for corporate champions
- Advocate for policies and initiatives that drive real system-level changes at the national, regional, and global levels
- Establish a signature program to publicly recognize private sector leaders, business entities and public sector advocates for their efforts
Connect African businesses with their communities to create prosperity through collaboration which actions meaningful change for individuals, businesses and economies.
To be the go-to partner for businesses seeking to further Africa’s prosperity through tangible health goals for generations to come.